Viewider and its Affiliates (collectively "Viewider Group") recognize the importance of privacy. Viewider will manage your Personal Data collected through the websites located at www.viewider.com
1. Personal Data Collection
1.1 When We Collect Personal Data
We collect Personal Data when you:
• Create an account on the Website;
• Link marketplace token to Viewider;
• Request customer service or contact us;
• Link an email account or other third-party account to Your Account;
• Submit a review or post any User Content on the Website; or
• Otherwise, submit Personal Data to Viewider.
The Personal Data we collect may include authentication information (including namely but not exclusively username and encrypted access credentials) of your email accounts, social networking accounts or any other accounts from any third-party application or website that you link to your Account, transaction information such as product name and price, contact and payment information, Your name and/or company name, address, phone number, email address, and shipping information.
When you ask us to provide services for the benefit of a third party, you shall be legally authorized by a said third party to disclose his/her Personal Data to Viewider. This authorization shall cover Personal Data including but not limited to the name, address, phone number, email address, credit card, and shipping information of the third party.
1.2 Purposes of Processing
Viewider processes Personal Data for the following purposes and based on the following legal grounds:
For the performance of Viewider services: listing management tool. This element covers all technical and commercial processes required to carry- out user requests
Processing is necessary to perform a contract with the User, or in order to conclude one
To improve the Site, personalize the user experience, and enhance user interactions with the Site
Processing is based on Viewider's legitimate interest to conduct its business, improve its product and service offerings, and facilitate communication
For linking various user accounts (i.e. the Viewider account with other social media or email accounts) and extracting information for specialized requested services
Processing is necessary to perform a contract with the User, or in order to conclude one, and/or,
Processing is based on your consent
To provide customer service and ensure the security of our operations
Processing is necessary to perform a contract with the User, or in order to conclude one and/or based on your consent, and,
Processing is based on the legal obligation to ensure the confidentiality of processing and Viewider's legitimate interest to secure its operations
To accomplish these purposes, we may combine personal and usage information we collect.
The Personal Data requested with regard to the creation and use of a user account is necessary for the performance of Viewider Services and to fulfill your requests. Further Personal Data you provide through linking different user accounts, is done so on a voluntary basis or to meet a request you've formulated.
The Personal Data will be stored for as long as you have an active account and continue to use Viewider Services, and for a period of 5 years thereafter, or for the period of the statute of limitation to the extent the Personal Data may have legal effects.
Viewider will usually remove your Personal Data generated and/or provided by You within 90-120 days after the data has been generated or provided.
Additionally, Personal Data you provide in connection with the Viewider Services is anonymized and used by Viewider for data analysis, for example, to evaluate the performance of shipping carriers.
2. Cookies and Web Beacons
We may also use web beacons. Web beacons allow us to understand if a certain page of the Website was visited or if an email was opened or if advertising banners on other websites were effective.
3. How We Use Your Information
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually set your browser to remove or reject cookies, but note that doing so does not necessarily affect third-party flash cookies used in conjunction with our Website. For more information about disabling flash cookies, see www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/security
. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of the Website and you may not be able to access or use some or all areas and functionalities of the Website.
Viewider uses your Personal Data and usage information to offer and provide our products and services and to support our core business functions. These include listing data, customer service, internal business processes, marketing, including contests and sweepstakes, authentication, loss and fraud prevention, public safety and legal functions. Some examples include:
• To fulfill your requests for products and services and communicate with you about said requests;
• To send you notifications concerning listing information;
• To register your account on the Website;
• To administer surveys, contests, sweepstakes, and promotions;
• To provide customer service;
• To help us improve and customize the Website;
• To send you information about our products, services, promotions, contests, and sweepstakes; and
• To protect the security or integrity of the Website and our business.
Additionally, anonymized data is used to create reports based on data analysis with regards to the Viewider Services, for example, to determine the fastest carriers or average delivery times.
4. How We Disclose Your Information Outside Viewider
Viewider DOES NOT SELL OR RENT YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO ANY THIRD PARTIES WHATSOEVER.
• Viewider will limit its use of Google Data to providing or improving user-facing features that are prominent in the Service’s user interface;
• Google Data will not be used for serving ads, including retargeting, personalized, or interest-based advertising;
• Google Data will not be read by humans, unless:
◦ Viewider has obtained your affirmative agreement for specific messages;
◦ It is necessary for security purposes (such as investigating a bug or abuse);
◦ It is necessary to comply with applicable law; or
◦ Viewider’s use is limited to internal operation and the Google Data (including derivations) have been aggregated and anonymized
• Viewider use of information received from Google Restricted scopes APIs will adhere to Google's Limited Use requirements
4.1 Service Providers and Vendors
We may transfer or disclose your Personal Data within Viewider Group. Moreover, we may disclose or otherwise make available your Personal Data, including transaction information, to other service providers and vendors for the purpose of managing, providing, and improving Viewider services. Examples are shipping companies, vendors, payment companies, credit card processors, and other payment service providers such as PayPal, financial institution partners, hosting and maintenance providers, data storage and management providers. Generally, companies that help us to furnish the Viewider services and improve our product and service offerings and our Websites.
4.2 Legal Requirements and Protection of Our Company and Others
In so doing, your Personal Data will be transferred to such recipients outside the European Economic Area. In the case of any such transfers, we will use our best efforts to ensure that your Personal Data is adequately safeguarded through the implementation of standard data protection clauses according to applicable laws and regulations. For more information on such measures contact firstname.lastname@example.org
4.3 Business Transfers
We may transfer any information we have about you in connection with a merger or sale (including transfers made as part of insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings) involving all or part of Viewider Group or as part of a corporate reorganization or other change in corporate control.
4.4 Google Data
• Google Data will only be transferred to others if necessary to provide or improve user-facing features that are prominent in the Service’s user interface or as necessary to comply with applicable law or as part of a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets with notice to you;
5. Your Rights
• Google Data will not be transferred for serving ads, including retargeting, personalized, or interest-based advertising;
As data subject you have the following rights:
• To request access to your Personal Data;
• To obtain the rectification of any inaccurate Personal Data;
• To obtain the erasure of Personal Data, under certain conditions;
• To limit the processing activities to which the Personal Data is subject, under certain conditions;
• To receive your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and have the Personal Data transmitted to another controller, under specific conditions;
• If processing is based on consent, to withdraw consent at any time (although this does not impact the lawfulness of past processing activities);
• To lodge a complaint with the national supervisory authority;
• To the extent any automated decision making would be involved, you have the right not to be subject to a decision (which engenders legal effects) based solely on automated decision making.
6. How to Unsubscribe to Direct Marketing
You can access, update and/or remove your Personal Data, including contact or account information, by accessing Your Account
or by sending us an email
. If your information has been communicated to Viewider by a third party, you can either contact said third party directly or click on the appropriate link at the bottom of the notifications in order to unsubscribe to the service. If your information has been communicated to Viewider by a third party, and you wish to remove said information, you may sending us an email
We want to communicate with you in the ways that you want to hear from us. If you no longer want to receive marketing messages from us, you can click on the appropriate link at the bottom of our marketing emails. Please allow sufficient time for your preferences to be processed.
7. How We Secure Your Information
Securing your information is important to Viewider. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of information transmitted to us. However, no data transmission over the Internet or other network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect information transmitted on or through the Website, we cannot and do not guarantee the security of any information you transmit on or through the Website, and you do so at your own risk.
Viewider accounts require a username and password to log in. You must keep your username and password secure, and never disclose it to a third party. Because the information in your Distribution Lists is so sensitive, account passwords are encrypted, which means we can't see your passwords. We can't resend forgotten passwords either. We'll only reset them.
8. Online Protections
Your account information is protected by the password you use to access your online account. Please keep this password confidential.
9. Privacy of Children Online
We are committed to protecting children's online privacy. In order to protect the privacy of children, Viewider does not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of 18 without prior parental consent. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received Personal Data from a child under the age of 18, we will delete such information from our records.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL Viewider BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (EVEN IF Viewider HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM ANY ASPECT OF Viewider USE OF THE PERSONAL DATA OF ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDED BY YOU AND/OR YOUR COMPANY. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In some jurisdictions, some of the foregoing limitations may not apply.
11. Links to Other Websites
As a global company, Viewider may process, store, and transfer Personal Data in the United States or in any other country in which any company of the Viewider Group is incorporated. Viewider requires that all companies of Viewider Group adequately safeguard your Personal Data, regardless of where it is stored, through the implementation of standard data protection clauses adopted by the Commission or other equivalent mechanism.
14. Contact Us